Saturday 9: Lies
03 December 2011
Link up here if you're playing along today!
1. “Everybody lies. But it's alright because nobody listens.” is one of Bud's Law's. What do you lie about?
I'm not really big on lying, but I've come up with some doozies in my time. None that I'm willing to share with you (mainly because I can't remember at the moment. I need caffeine. Sorry to disappoint you!)
2. When you purchase a DVD, what besides the the movie itself, what do you enjoy the most? Is it the director's commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary?
I rarely watch anything but the movie, but once in a while, if I'm bored or whatever, I'll watch the deleted scenes, outtakes, director commentary, and all that jazz. Only if it's a really good flick though.
3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over?
Getting our financial house in order. And our physical one, while we're at it!
4. What is your current percentage of online shopping? Is it going to be more this year than last?
I do probably about 60% online. I love shopping online and finding great deals, and what's more fun than packages popping up in the mail?
5. What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found that fave Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?
Everything's left to do. I think we're planning on setting everything up on Sunday, but maybe it'll be the following weekend. I'm hoping for Sunday, though!
6. If you could get worry-free, cost-free plastic surgery, would you? If yes, where?
Hell yeah. If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: I have major excess skin from losing ~210 lbs, so I'd have all that removed, and get a full body lift. Boobs are high on the list but not my body. Ha.
7. Do you think the child you were growing up, would like the adult you've become?
Good question. I think the child I was before Mom died (when I was 7) would be saddened, while the child I became after the evil stepmonster came on the scene would be proud that I'm finally working on these issues.
8. What will you miss about 2011?
Co-op was really fun this past fall. I'm disappointed we won't be going back, at least not to that particular one. I've said good-bye to a few friendships, but that was the right decision. Mostly, I'll miss Summer. We didn't go to the beach even ONE time. Ridick!!
9. What is something you'd love to see invented?
Those flying cars we were "promised" by the Jetsons when I was a youngster. I'd love that!
Have a happy weekend, y'all!