Link up here if you're playing along this last week of the year! (And yes, I know I'm wicked early. I'm taking a break from doing nothing much to do this. Thrilling life I lead.)
1. Over all, how do you feel about what happened in your life in 2011?
Overall, it was a pretty cool year, and I'm good with what went down. It's only this last few weeks that have sucked bullocks.
2. Do you do New Year's resolutions? If so, what are they this year?
I have in the past, but I haven't really thought about it this year. I typically don't until the actual New Year starts, I think. I do want to start Couch-to-2K (again) and become more active, and I do want to be a better housekeeper in 2012. Should the world end, I want my toilets clean for the rapture, and all
3. In the past 24 hours, I have reconnected with 3 old friends that I've not spoken to in years. If you could reconnect with someone from your past who would it be, and why?
I recently have reconnected with a friend who I thought was out of my life since November of last year: Stephanie. I re-friended her on Facebook, and we've done a little chatting. I feel good about it. It feels right.
4. Do you have anything that you would have not done or done differently in 2011 as you look back?
Yeah, but I don't want to say what. Suffice it to say, I did apologize to the offended party.
5. Going back to my ex-friends that I reconnected with, one of them ended over a boyfriend. She called to apologize. Do you have someone that you fell out with you and wonder how they are?
Uh, say what? Anyway, yes, I do, but again, I don't want to talk about it. I do wonder if the person is happy and living a good life.
6. If you had a chance to reconnect with an ex (say for coffee), who would it be, and why?
Lloydell. We had a good relationship, for the most part, and we made each other laugh. It would be good to catch up with him over some cappuccino or something.
7. One of resolutions [sic] is about weight-loss. Have you ever struggled with your diet?
No, never. I just ate myself into the Veruca Salt blueberry and then had a surgeon pop me.
8. What do you think was the top news story of 2011?
Ashton and Demi's split. Was there anything more compelling? Or earth-shattering? I think not.
9. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
Same as they are every year: try to keep the kids up 'til midnight, maybe have a few snackies in the last hour, and go outside and bang pots and pans after smooching my husband at the appointed hour. It's our so-called life.
Happy new year!