Sunday Stealing: The Blue Memory Meme, Parte Uno
03 December 2011
Link up here if you're a meme freak like I apparently am.
Cheers to my fellow thieves!
1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Oh, gosh. Don't do this to me! Um, it would probably be something Save the Planet-y.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
I would love to meet a little girl in a remote African village, who is starving to death, look her in the eye, and tell her how sorry I am. And then give her family a whole herd of something from Heifer International.
3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Australia, dude! See ya!
4) What do you think about most?
I'm bipolar. I cycle through the stages rapidly - several times a day. In other words, I think about everything the most. Right now I'm currently obsessed with both our finances (on the downswing) and hexipuffs (on the upswing), though.
5) You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Either Flava Flav or Eric Clapton. I'm kidding! It would totally be Slowhand. I wouldn't want that big clock bashing me in the face every two seconds.
6) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Can I erase my entire childhood and re-do it? If not, then the death of my son, certainly.
7) What's your strangest talent?
My boobs are saggy, and I can carry things under them. Like, a stapler and fruit and stuff. Bahaha, I totally just said that 'out loud.'
8) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
I'm not telling you, then you would know the answer!! Next!
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Yes. I wrote it, though. haha. I think Bruno Mars wrote "Just the Way You Are" for me, but I'm not for sure about it. Ask him.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
LOL Maybe two weeks ago. I'm more likely to play air harp.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Yeah, mustard and sand paper. **Shudder** Now I'm going to have nightmares, thanks.
12) What's your religion?
I'm a non-denominational Protestant, but I grew up as a Christian Scientist. Which, for the millionth time, is not the same thing as Scientology!
13) What is your current desktop picture?
A beautiful skein of yarn. Ha, what, did you think it would be my kids or something?? Great, now I feel guilty.
14) When you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Carrying 57 bags (canvas, of course) out of my van at once. What, me, make two trips?? Never.
15) What's the last song you listened to?
"Life in the Fast Lane," by the Eagles.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Bah. I hate "favorite" questions, because I'm so indecisive about such things! I'm partial to The Killers, and I like Vampire Weekend a lot, but maybe it's The Presidents... so I don't know!! I can't, I just can't do it!
17) What was the last lie you told?
Probably that it wasn't me who farted. It totally was.
18) Do you believe in karma?
I believe that, eventually, people will reap what they have sewn.
19) What is a saying you say a lot?
Lately, I say, "Awesomesauce," thanks to my friend Saritah, and "Shut the front door!" thanks to my friend Jenny From the Block.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Weakness: I'm terminally pretty. Oh wait, that was the girl in that song. No, I'm waaay too self-indulgent. Strength: I'm a self-starter. When I need to get something done, or I really want something, I charge in and get 'er done.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
Damon. He's so freaking hawt. I mean, c'mon. Look at him. Oy.
22) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
Love. C'mon, I'm a chick.
23) How do you vent your anger?
It's not pretty, but I usually do a lot of yelling and swearing, and occasionally I throw shit. Is there a sport that utilizes those qualities? I'm thinking bowling... no, maybe not so much.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Shot glasses, cool spoons, cats, kids, and magnets. I used to collect keychains, but I stopped when I realized that my key-to-keychain ration was about 3:400. That was ridick.
25) What is your favorite word?
It changes all the time. It's usually a bad word though. I can't help it, I'm from New Yawk and I married a sailor. What do you want from me??!?!