Link up here if you're playing along today. Hopefully it won't eat my entry, like it did for Saturday 9, when I was all the way finished... so frustrating. Anyway, here we go:
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
I'm no authority. As long as both (all?) parties are happy, that's what counts.
77) How did someone win your heart?
I met my husband online. I knew from his first email that he was The One. I could tell he was smart, funny, and had ambition, for starters. And he responded to my wacky profile, which was insane, so he had to be a good catch, right?
78) In your world, what brings on more creativity?
Inspiration from various sources, whether it be others' creations, nature, patterns, my own weird mind, my children... all can lead to creative spurts from me.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Marrying that guy in #77 eleven years ago.
80) Why did you break up with your last ex?
We had a horrible relationship anyway, but when he broke my two front teeth, that was the end.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Nothing. I want to be eaten by sharks.
82) What is your favorite word?
Pupitre - it's Spanish for "student desk."
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: delusional.
The Bitch From Hell, aka my ex-stepmother.
84) What is a saying you use a lot?
Lately, it's "awesomesauce," although I'm trying to cut back.
85) Are you watching Idol this season? If yes, how do you like it?
Nope. We don't get TV service. Makes it hard to get credit on Viggle!
86) Were you surprised that House got canceled?
House got canceled?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
LOL... a really pretty skein of yarn, in my favorite shades of bluish-greens...
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
See #83. ;)
89) What would be a question where you'd not tell the truth?
Well, answering that would already give too much away, wouldn't it? So I plead the fifth.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by WEEPING ANGELS. The Weeping Angles aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What would you do?
That's just too weird. I would probably decide I was really still asleep.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
I can fly! (I've always believed I could; I dream it all the time...)
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
That whole running to the courthouse to elope before it closed episode was breathtakingly wonderful. I'd do that again and again and again.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Can I erase ages 7-17? If not, then when my son died. Well, I would erase a whole host of bad experiences, but pretty much nothing tops saying good-bye to your own child forever.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. (let's say that you are both single and available) Who might it be?
Y'all know I'm going to say Eric Clapton, right?!
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Australia. I'm already packed.
96) Do you have any relatives or friends in jail?
I don't know anyone in jail, thankfully.
97) Who's winning the U.S. Republican presidential nomination? Why?
I don't know, but God help us all if it's Newt.
98) Who's winning the next U.S. Presidential election?
I wouldn't mind a repeat of the last election. I don't know, though, I don't seem to have much company amongst my, well, my Facebook friends, at least! haha
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
I would implore them to take care of this beautiful planet we've been given. Some say it's already too late, and it may well be, but if every single person made an effort, maybe we could reverse some of the damage and stop further progression toward disaster.
Are you listening??!