Saturday 9: Come Dancing
24 March 2012
OMG! My blog is going crazy!! If the q-and-a's are all over the damn place, it's Typepad's fault!
Anyhoo, link up here if you're cool and stuff, playing along with us niners on a Saturday.
1. When was the last time that you went out dancing?
I can't remember going since I left Miami, which was in June, 1998. Sad, huh? I mean, weddings don't count, right? And hubs doesn't dance. (Nor should he.) ;)
2. Have you ever had an argument with a teacher?
Heck yeah. When Fister Moster, my AP Chemistry teacher, told us four girls in the class that it was meant for the boys, I told him exactly where he could shove his 500-mL Erlenmeyer flask. I may have reported him to the Principal and Department Head for that, too. I don't play that game.
3. Do you have a tough time remembering people’s names?
Yeah. If I don't do some kind of word-association with the name, it's in one ear and out the other.
4. Would you rather change your past or know your future?
Neither. I'd rather take it as it comes. The other two options would just bring bad juju.
5. What’s one thing you feel you must do in your life before it ends?
Get my pilot's license and fly unaccompanied.
6. How many credit cards do you have right now that have a zero balance?
Zero. I mean, I have zero CCs.
7. What is the most expensive thing you purchased this year?
Maybe my awesome new Keurig coffeemaker? I think that. Totes worth it. (I think; I haven't opened the box yet.)
8 . If you're married, this probably doesn't apply to you, but: Are you mindful about getting tested for STDs/HIV at least semi-regularly? Why/why not? Married people: Were you mindful about this type of thing when you were single? Why/why not?
Of course. You can't be too careful. I'm not trying to die of AIDS, tyvm. At least now I know my blood gets tested regularly, whenever I donate.
9. If you could ask the president of the United States one question, what would it be?
I'd ask him to please outlaw smoking and make recycling mandatory, both things I can't believe haven't happened yet, FPS.
Thanks for stopping by, and have yourself a super weekend!