Link up here if you're thievering today!
Sunday Stealing: The Get Out of Jail Free Meme, Part One
1. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom?
I don't even close the door when I'm not home alone. So?
2. If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone?
It depends on my mood, but I love the company most of the time.
3. It's your best friends birthday, would you buy them a gift even though they didn't buy you one for yours?
Of course, if I found just the right thing and had the money. Keeping score is SUH lame.
4. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time? Why?
It depends on how small the payments are. I'd have to think about it, depending on the terms.
5. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
Loud. Loud. LOUD!!!
6. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person?
Do you even have to ask me? I'd be a mermaid if I could.
7. When do you brush your teeth?
Once a month, whether they need it or not.
8. Can you watch scary movies alone?
No way, dude. I am a chickenshit. I don't like to watch them at all. Freddy Kreuger still gives me nightmares!
9. Soft bed or firm? And in fantasy land, who's in it with you?
Cushy, squishy with Matt Damon, please. ;)
10. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about?
I'd rather be on the go all the time. I'm a nomadic sort.
11. What's one of your worst memories (that you are comfortable sharing)?
One I've shared many times: Holding my precious baby boy while he gasped his last breath. There's nothing worse.
12. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational?
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover, I'm a child, I'm a mother...oh, sorry, I broke out into song there. Yeah, I'm pretty confrontational, depending on how recently I've taken my meds. Heh.
13. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends?
I'd rather be with a few close friends with whom I can be totally myself.
14. What are your plans for October?
Um, I'm still working on May here, but there will definitely be a hayride in October, if I have anything to say about it.
15. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live?
Aboard a houseboat, traveling the planet. That, or Jupiter. Somewhere near the big red spot.
16. What is your ideal profession?
I'd really like to be a family court judge. Someday...
17. Are you (or were you) close to your Mom and Dad?
I was very close to my mom when I was a little'un. She died when she was 33 and I was 7. I've been closer at times to my dad, but at the moment, I'm doubting I'll ever have to speak to that jackhole again.
18. What is one fear that you can't seem to overcome?
Mustard. Terrifying substance, that. If it touches me, I flip the script.
19. Are you good at math?
When I was in high school, I used to do Calculus to prove I wasn't drunk... when I really was. I love math. My kids hate it. Poo on them.
See you here next week. And what happened to Saturday 9, anyway. Did'y'all forget? Dang.