The link is here, if you're a 9'er today!
1. Do you understand a belief model based on creationism?
Understand, yes. I don't believe evolution and creationism are mutually exclusive. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.
2. Is your house run more like a dictatorship or a democracy?
Neither one. It's somewhere in the middle. I don't think either one is the proper way to raise children. They should have a say on some things, but not equal footing with the parents. Nor should totalitarian rule be the name of the game. We do the best we can, what can I say?
3. Are you likely to forgive a transgression and give someone a second chance?
Most of the time. As long as they genuinely apologize, I'm pretty forgiving. Until that point, though, it takes an awful lot of work for me to let go of a grudge. And time.
4. Is religion a big part of your life?
There is a difference between religion and spirituality. I'm Christian, but my relationship with Christ is personal and private, and my walk with God is one I don't tend to share about often, because it's MINE alone.
5. Do you feel your job (or your spouse's if you work at home) is safe?
Well, he's in the U.S. Navy, so... ish? He hasn't deployed during our relationship, but there's always that chance. He's safer than many, if not most, in the military, and I'm thankful.
6. Do you believe in gay marriage? Why?
I support it. I think it's ridiculously absurd to dictate otherwise. Everyone should have the right to unify with the one they love and be given all the rights, privileges, and sucky parts thereof! ;)
7. Do you think the current U.S. war will lead to a more peaceful world?
Interesting concept, war leading to peace. I don't think there will ever be peace in the whole world at once. A sad fact of life, I guess.
8. Do you like people with swagger?
That don't impress me much, to quote Shania.
9. What kind of budget do you live on, is it tight or carefree?
It's tighter than tight. It's painful. We're working on it. One day, we'll be more carefree. Or not, whatever, we have each other and that's good enough for me.
Have a happy day!