Link up here if you're playing along today!
41. Growing up, who was the easier mark: Mom or Dad?
Neither was an easy mark, but I guess if I had to pick, it was definitely Dad.
42. What is the stupidest pet that you ever saw?
Anything exotic that interferes with the natural fauna of an area and/or is endangered by being a 'pet.'
43. Tell us about a band whose every CD is a “must have”.
The Presidents of the USA are always fun...
44. Where you surprised when Jim Parsons came out?
This is the first I'm hearing of it. Guess I am, but not a lot.
45. Have you ever shoplifted?
Only once, and by accident. I was holding a toy and inadvertently walked right out with it. I was a teenager, so I was too freaked out to go back with it and risk getting into trouble. I still feel bad about it!
46. We currently have a person who plays both this meme and Saturday 9 who signs in to Mr. Linky every week. Yet, if you click on that link, you are told that only “members” can read the blog. Why do you think that person even bothers to sign in or for that matter, do the meme? (Don't misunderstand, we have no rules and we aren't angry. But it is damn peculiar, no?)
I have no opinion on that. I guess it's weird, yeah.
47. Have you ever driven a Ferrari?
No, but that would be fun, certainly!
48. What do you call those little plastic things on the ends of shoelaces?
Aglets. Everybody knows that, even if they don't watch Phineas and Ferb, don't they??
49. Have you ever walked more than a mile?
Oh, yes. I've done a ton of walking in my day, out of necessity more than anything else.
50. Do you believe in magic?
It's entertaining, but it's not real.
51. Have you ever been arrested?
Nope, but it's also on my Bucket List. For something environmentally-related, I hope!
52. Have you ever skinny dipped?
Naturally. Heh. Pun intended, sorry.
53. Explain what you think about hippies.
I think I need to change my contact lenses, because I thought that read "nipples." LOL! I probably would've been one if I'd been alive then, for sure. I love them.
54. New York or California?
I'm from New York, but in 9 months, I'm headed for California. I plead the fifth, therefore!
55. Have you ever been dumped?
Sure. It sucks, doesn't it?
56. What are you wearing right now?
An orange tee, gray U-Miami sweat pants, the usual under-garb, my wedding and engagement rings, my nose ring, contact lenses, and a ponytail holder on my right wrist. Was that detailed enough for you?
57. John Edwards had a mistrial. How do you think he conducted himself after the verdict?
I'm so over hearing and talking about it, I reserve the right not to answer the question. I respect that he apologized for sinning and misbehaving, though.
58. Did you watch the series finale of House?
Nope. I suppose I would have if we hadn't been without TV for the prior three years...
59. You may need to go back a long way if you are old like Harriet. Who was the last person who asked you out?
LMBO! Poor Harriet! Hmm. I guess technically that would be my husband, right?!
60. Do you have any collections?
I'm finding an awesome collection of dust, in the midst of my packing to move this weekend! I don't suppose that's what you meant. I also collect shot glasses, spoons, magnets, and formerly keychains, although I gave up on that last one when I realized, wth am I going to do with them all?! Oh, and fine yarns. And we're infested with children and cats. Seven total, combined. ;)
I hope you have a fantastic week!