Well, it is Sunday and I did miss this one, so I wasn't going to do it, but when I saw what album was covered, well, come on! Adam Levine...! So. the link is here, if you want to check it out. And let's begin:
1. Who makes the best moves in your life?
Well, it's my life, right, so that would have to be me. I make some pretty dumbass moves, too - don't get me wrong... but I've made some pretty awesome ones, too.
2. Tell us about a time where you had to be selfish with your time, and felt guilty about it (whether it was time taken from your children or a significant other).
Well, I "selfishly" take time for me every day, because I have to or I'd go COMPLETELY insane, and I'm already close. But I don't feel guilty for that. When I did feel guilty was when I was pregnant with the twins, and Chloe was only a year old... she had to play by herself a lot then and became pretty independent. And then again when I had Sophia, she nursed constantly, and I had to put the older ones on hold a lot. I felt bad about that, but we made due.
3. Do you feel that you can create more sex appeal or that it's just a given?
I do think it can be created, and also learned, when there is none. I don't think you're either born with it or you're not, and I do believe some people need to be taught! But definitely, it can be vamped up, right?
4. Do your religious beliefs really influence your behavior?
Yes, but perhaps not as much as they should...
5. Do you feel there are some things in a significant other that you can't change because of their sex?
Absolutely. Men and women are differently wired; it's a fact.
6. Do you see a younger, less secure person when you gaze in the mirror?
No, but after losing all that weight (over 200 lbs), I do still get surprised by what I see in the mirror. I expect to see a much fatter version of me and sometimes, even still, I forget!
7. If you have ever been pregnant, or have been with a woman who was, how did it affect your sex life?
We went from all the time to not at all. LOL Poor Hubs! We had our babies back-to-back-to-back, too, so he was... SOL. I have NO libido when I'm pregnant.
8. What would you like to work on to become a better person?
Ohmigosh. How much time do you have?? I'll leave the answer to work on during therapy, thanks.
9. When did you think that you understood the sacrifices that people in the military make on behalf of their country?
Probably not until I married my husband at 24. He had 8 years in the Navy at the time. He'll retire next year. In the past 12 years, I've learned what it means, for real. Not just through my own family, but through my military family on the whole. It's pretty intense at times.