Sunday Stealing: Surprise July 4th Meme
04 July 2012
Link up here if you're playing along today, and happy Independence Day, America!
Sunday Stealing: TheImaginary Meme, Part Eight
141. What's the difference between Stealing and other memes that you do?
This one feels more like a family, along with Saturday 9. The others... are more random people, it seems like. Does that make sense?
142. Best cartoon show ever?
Gotta be the Smurfs!!
143. Does it matter to you if your significant other smokes?
I would never, ever, never marry a smoker. He quit for good for me. ;)
144. Do you ever use your full name?
Mmm, mostly if I do, I use my middle initial and not my full middle name. I only give my full name for legal paperwork-type stuff.
145. Do you get annoyed easily?
Yeah, I'm quick to irritate. But I bounce back quickly, too. Oh, the joys of Bipolar I.
146. Indecent proposal: Would you sleep with an attractive billionaire for millions of $?
If my husband agreed, heck yeah. Sue me.
147. Where do you draw the line?
In the sand??
148. Have you ever been on a road trip?
That's like asking if I breathe. I've put over 40,000 miles on my 'new' van in less than two years!
149. What’s your favorite drink?
Alcoholic: I like piña coladas, mai tais, and rum runners. N/A: I like Diet Coke or Diet Mt. Dew best.
150. Which is better, amazing eyes or an amazing smile? Why?
Oh, gosh, I think they go together, but if I must pick, I'd say the ... ah! I can't pick. The eyes are the windows to the soul, yadda yadda, but you can't beat a genuine, gorgeous smile, can you? They're contagious, after all.
151. What was your first thought this morning?
I guess I won't be sleeping tonight!
152. Have you ever wanted to go to sleep and not wake up?
Yeah. And I've tried to ensure that, to no avail... :(
153. Would you try to take over the world?
Nah. My microcosm is crazy enough. I don't need to spread it to the entire planet, thanks.
154. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
I think it was our 3rd wedding anniversary; Rob rented a room at a beach resort (in the winter, mind you), hired a babysitter, figured out how I'd nurse the baby before his bedtime and in the morning, went to the hotel ahead of time and spread yellow rose petals (my favorite colour rose) all over the bed and everywhere, lit candle upon candle, and the whole bit. He blindfolded me and drove me there, and when he took off the mask, the first thing I saw were the petals and candles, and then he ran a bath in the jacuzzi... I'll leave off there, m'kay?
155. Have you ever been asked to do something disgusting?
I've had many a pet and a bunch of kids. My life IS disgusting.
156. How much cash do you have right now?
Not even close to enough.
157. Tell us something totally random about yourself.
I can go a month without shaving my legs, and you wouldn't know it without feeling them and/or grabbing a magnifying glass. I'm not a very hairy gal.
158. What really turns you off?
Smokers. People who throw away recyclables. People who live for money and more, more, more. Abuses of all kinds. Undeserved arrogance (is it ever?)... shall I stop there? Okay.
159. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes, I've been told I'm a ringer for Molly Ringwald, at least when my hair is redder and shorter.
160. You’re having a bad day. Who do you want to talk to?
My husband, my sister, my friends... in that order, depending on the sitch.
161. Have you ever studied the Bible?
Yeah. I never get very far, though. I've read the first 6 or 7 chapters of the New Testament about eight times, but then I lapse. One day I'll read the whole of it.
162. What really turns you off?
Repeat questions in a meme.
163. What's a goal that you'd like to achieve?
I have a hundred "would love to's" in my head, but I really want to get my law degree and be a family court judge. Ask me if I achieved it in about 15-20 years. Also, I'd like to learn to tie cherry stems with my tongue.
164. Name one celebrity you hate, and why.
I don't know or care about any of them enough to hate them, FPS! Lindsay Lohan can shape up or ship out, as far as I'm concerned, though...
165. What’s your favorite store?
The Loopy Ewe, maybe?!!
166. What's one goal you’d like to achieve this year?
I'd like to run a 5K - or at least be able to if I wanted, without gasping and dying for air.
167. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?
168. Who is your oldest friend? How long have you known them?
If my sister doesn't count, than that would be Ursula, whose mom babysat us when we lived near NYC. I've known her for about 33 years!
169. Do you like photography?
I love it! I wish I were better at it. I need a tutor.
170. Pain or no gain?
Um... pain, I guess. Anything worth doing takes work, right?
171. What's something people say that you generally find annoying?
Ending a sentence with "with," as in, "Can I go with?" PEOPLE, PLEASE! I don't care who you are, what you say, or where you got your degree. That is NOT proper English! GAHHHHHHH. (Yes, it drives me THAT crazy.)
172. How often do you change your myspace/facebook/etc profile?
Does anyone still go to myspace? I probably change my FB profile monthly or bi-monthly, I guess. That doesn't include status updates, right?
173. Do you ever cook?
Sure. I'm a good cook. But I'm a better baker.
174. Have you ever been on a boat?
I have a B.S. in Marine Science, so... please tell me you can figure that one out, hmm?
175. What do you do most when you’re bored?
I don't get bored. Boring people get bored, and I am anything but that. ;)
176. What is your favorite musical instrument?
I'd love to play electric viola, like my professional musician pal, Shana. Jealous of her musical talents! (And the fact that she got to play with Josh Groban, but I digress.)
177. What’s your phone ringtone?
It's different for everyone, as are my text tones. It's "Near You Always" by Jewel for Hubs, for instance.
178. Have you ever been in a movie? (Either amateur or professional.)
Um, no, I'm not a porn star. But my daughter has two movie credits, one of which is on imdb, here.
179. Describe your life currently in five words.
We're not finished moving yet!!!!!
180. Where did you last fly to and why?
Either Los Angeles or NYC for an audition for Chloë; I can't remember which was the last, but I want to say Manhattan.
And we're done here. Ciao, peeps.