I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! Anyway, link is here if you're playing along today! Here we go:
26. What type of errands do you like running?
I like running errands in general; the only ones I dislike involve doctor visits. Unless it's me going by myself. The children NEVER, ever behave at the doctor's office. I don't know what it is...!
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Please, I grew up in Syracuse, NY. It was like a major food group, y'know?
28. What color are your bedsheets?
Some are yellow and some are, well, yellow! Ha. I just realized. They're darker, though.
29. What’s your favorite flower?
The tiger lily... it was bittersweet at the beginning of the month when we went up to New York and they were all over Pennsylvania and NY, because we rehomed our dog, Tiger Lily, to PA, and she died on New Year's Eve. The flowers made me think of her the whole drive there and back.
30. Do you do ballet?
I did from 8 to 15. I would've continued, but my stepmother decided I wasn't worth paying for anymore. I was good, too.
31. Do you listen to classical music?
Yes, sometimes on my own, and always when we do school, especially Art. When I forget to put it on, the children ask for it. How much do I love that?!
32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head?
The Flintstones. Showing my age, eh?
33. Do you watch Sponge Bob?
I really try to avoid it.
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
84 deg. F at 1950.
35. Do people consider you smart?
Well, I do and that's all that counts. (I almost forgot the 'o' in that word. That wouldn't have been so smart.) Oh, and Hubs does, too. We one-up each other in the brains department all the time.
36. How many piercings do you have?
Nine. My nose, and four in each ear. I never wear earrings anymore, though; they're so sensitive now.
37. Are you signed on [to] AIM?
Not since, like, 1998!
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
I've done it without trying, fairly successfully.
39. How do you feel about your family?
The family I helped create? I adore them and would go to the ends of the Earth for them. The family in which I grew up? Let's move on...
40. Do you have an iPod?
Yep. Sho' do.
41. What time do you go to bed?
Never before midnight, unless I'm not feeling well. I haven't felt well several times this week, and I slept a full night. It was an odd feeling, being refreshed like that. I should try it more often, no?
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Do they still make those? Hm. The last song that played on my iTunes was "Someone Like You" by the lovely Adele.
43. What movie do you know every line to?
Grease and Dirty Dancing
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Cardini's Caesar dressing. Oh, it's heavenly.
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
What do I always want? Yarn. No, really, that, and for my family to be happy.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
They're all over the place, dude. I've got 'em everywhere. Facebook keeps us closer, though.
47. Do you like hugs?
It depends. I really have to like the person, and I have to be in the mood. I hate it when someone I can't stand puts me in a big bear hug. It happens more than you'd think. I'm little, and it's unavoidable sometimes. Ugh.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Honestly, last week, when I was giving the kids their end-of-year tests for homeschooling. I had no idea how they would do. I just got the results in the other day, and they did SO well: all in the 90th percentile. I'm so proud!
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
Oh, I get everything. It's Melanie, which you'd think was in Chinese for some people (who aren't Chinese, obviously). I get everything from Melody (most often, when they've misheard me) to Me-lany, from people who read it. And my last name is Odette, which people are always pronouncing to rhyme with "spaghetti." It's ridick. At least my middle name is easy (Ann), but now I'm giving you too much.
50. Last person you hugged?
That would be Sophia, my youngest. She's very huggy lately.
And that's the end.