Link up here if you're playing along today!
1. What was the last event or situation that got you really excited?
We had a 'nooner' on Tuesday that was pretty awesome. Heh. TMI?
2. How old were you when you started working and what was your first job?
Other than babysitting, I started as a cashier at a small, local grocery store at 15. I ♥'d that job!
3. Tell us about your grandparents.
I never met my dad's parents, but my mom's parents were about the only good things from my childhood. They made living through all the really bad stuff bearable, and they gave me plenty of wonderful memories. I miss them both so much.
4. Do you procrastinate or are you usually on top of situations?
I thrive under tight deadlines. Answer your question?
5. What would others say about you?
"That girl is a whackjob. She's cute, but she's crazy..." For real, though, people either love me or hate me. I'm like mushrooms. It's a texture thing.
6. Do you believe in life on other planets?
The question is improperly phrased. I believe it's possible, sure, but I'll believe that it exists when it's found.
7. When was the last time that you were called too thin?
Uhhh... Yeah, never. I've been called skinny in the last 18 months, a few times, but never "too" thin.
8. Do you work out?
Theoretically, yes. In practice, hardly ever.
9. Do you feel that you utilize all your intelligence in every situation?
No. There are different types of intelligences. In matters of the heart, I utilize my emotional intelligence over my academic intelligence, for example. I don't think there's any situation in which you can use all your intelligence. It would be pretty intense, if so.
The end, already? That was fast. Enjoy your Satuday, poughkeepsies!