Saturday 9: Lemon Life Redeux
16 September 2012
All right, admittedly, I'm procrastinating on my reports, but since I copped out on this meme yesterday, and am now home and off my stupid ^&*( laptop, I'm gonna do it fo' realz.
1. When was the last time that you asked for your money back?
Does borrowing the allowance money I had just given the kids count? If so, last week. :P
2. What was the last thing that you did to help someone?
I held the door open for someone at the store. It's a small thing, but I do it every time, no matter how full my hands are and no matter who the other person is.
3. At what point of your life do you think you started to understand who you are?
I'm very self-analytical. I'd say somewhere in the middle school/junior high range, quizas.
4. Are there times when you thought you had taken a fall, only to discover more about yourself?
Sure. Like, daily. I feck up all the time, and once in a while, I have a beautiful epiphany.
5. What was the last thing you did where you could not believe in what you were doing?
I plead the fifth. Cop-out! There are some things about which even The Queen of TMI won't blahg, after all.
6. Do you think that you must struggle to become strong?
Hm. That's a really deep question. I will have to say that it probably helps develop strength of character, but not everyone benefits from it. Some stay weak; some never learn.
7. Do you feel that your dreams have meaning or are entirely random?
Of course they have meaning. Maybe not every. single. one., but for the most part, I believe there's something to them.
8. What was the last promise you broke?
Hm... I try not to do that. Really! I probably broke a Commandment or two whatever it was, though.
9. Do you collect anything?
I've collected this damn question a few times. I collect: Shot glasses & magnets from places I've visited, books for the kidoodles, stamps for my late gran'pappy (I still haven't stopped... it's weird), gourmet yarns, and notches on my bedstand. Ha!
Now go do something productive other than reading this foolish drivel.
Ciao, mis amores.