Link up here if you played along late, like I am!
It's a tie between "I'll pay you back" and "I didn't cheat on you!"
22. BLONDES, BRUNETTES, REDHEADS OR BALD?
I really don't care, although red-headed guys are pretty cute, huh?
23. WHO DO YOU PHONE MOST?
My husband, natch, followed closely by Sis, Dad and Therapist.
24. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST JOB?
Participating in our weekly family meeting, which is the highlight of our week, often.
26. IF YOU COULD GET PLASTIC SURGERY, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I plan to have a bunch - a bunch!! - of excess skin removed from losing over 200 lbs.
27. WHY DID YOU FILL OUT THIS SURVEY?
Because it's on Sunday Stealing, and I'm a thief, der.
28. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTE ABOUT MOST?
My smile ;)
29. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF ALCOHOL BECAME ILLEGAL?
Not much, I'm not a big drinker these days and am definitely not dependent on it.
I have three living and one in heaven. I'd have 10 more if I could!
31. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Not anymore, but my kids do!
32. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I do; I think it's rather nice, although arthritis is starting to take its toll. :(
33. WHEN DID YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY?
December 28, 1991, when my boyfriend Jembaman and I were both 15.
34. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I've thought about this a lot, and I honestly don't know if I would. It depends on what I was looking for in the friendship.
35. DO LOOKS MATTER?
To me? Sure, but they're a very small part of the whole package of importance, for me.
36. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
I yell, I swear a lot, and occasionally, I throw things. Throwing things is fun, but it's rarely a good idea in the end, so I don't recommend it.
37. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
I consider Miami to be the home where my heart is, but I'm really crossing my fingers that when we move to San Diego, that love and longing will be displaced.
38. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY?
Too easily, and that naïveté often gets me into trouble!
39. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
No, never. (Sarcasm used.)
40. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT?
No, never... and it's NOT on my bucket list, for once. ;)
Have a great week, y'all