It cracks me the eff up that we're doing a polka-based meme! If you feel the same way, by all means, link up here!
1) Have you ever danced the polka?
If the Chicken Dance counts, then I sure have!
2) Frankie Yankovic was a stellar accordion player. What instrument have you mastered, or would like to learn?
I would love to play electric violin. Or the sax. I think I'd be a killer sax player. Yeah, that's the ticket.
3) When Frankie died in 1998, his obituary proclaimed him as "America's Polka King." Lucille Ball was "The Queen of Comedy" and Michael Jackson was "The King of Pop." What royal title do you deserve?
Duh, I'm the self-proclaimed "Queen of TMI."
4) Do you like light beer?
I hate beer. When my husband pointed out that the wine coolers I occasionally enjoy were technically beer, I was in fits. Fits!
5) In 1901, daredevil Annie Taylor successfully went over Niagara Falls in a barrel. She was badly bruised but otherwise fine. How much money would it take for you do to do something that dangerous?
It wouldn't take money. It would take me going off my meds for a couple days, tops.
6) When was the last time you visited a pet store?
Couple weeks or so, I guess. I like to pick up treats for my therapy dawg.
7) What's your favorite salad dressing?
It used to be Italian as a kid, but now I love Ranch. Though nothing, but nothing, is better than Cardini's Caesar dressing. Yum, yum. OMG, I could chug-a-lug that like y'all drink beer.
8) Sam Winters is crazy about her smart phone. She uses it to take pictures, record videos, listen to tunes, answer emails and surf the net and, oh yeah, she even uses it to make calls. How indispensable is your mobile phone in your day-to-day life?
I sleep with my phone. In my hand. I lurrrrrrve my iPhone!!
9) "Kocham cię" is "I love you" in Polish. Can you say "I love you" in a language other than English (and Polish)?
I can say it in Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese, ASL and Pig Latin. That counts, right?
It bothers me that there's no question mark there...
Have a great weekend! Yay, December!