Link. Up. Here. Now. Seriously, c'mon, you know you wanna.
Sunday Stealing: Have You’s and What If’s!
1. Have you anything to confess today?
What are you, my priest? I'm not Catholic, and you're not married to me, I don't think, so go on now.
2. Have you ever broken a law? If so, what was it?
I drive, so therefore I have. I have gotten tickets in at least three states. I once accidentally shoplifted a Koosh, when I was like 15. Remember those?
3. Have you ever committed an act of betrayal against a friend or family member? Explain.
I plead the fifth. Seriously. ME. The Queen of TMI.
4. Has someone else done something that, to this day, makes you cringe when you think about them committing the act?.
Are we talking about, like, Child Sex Trafficking or litterbugs? Because, yeah, both make me cringe. Smokers distributing their cancer-causing air pollution around minors is horrible. Tea Partiers and their... existence is pretty cringe-worthy (Hi, Dad!). My husband farting one long continuous stream on road trips with the windows shut... Hee. And, this football team:
5. Have you ever found yourself sexually aroused by someone that you absolutely should not have been?
Yup. Moving on...
6. Have you ever cheated in school? how so?
Once upon a time, I had a 100% average in AP Biology in my senior year of high school, and I absolutely did not intend to let the dreaded Plant Kingdom feck it up, so... when I came in to take my make-up exam on that unit after an illness (and not studying), the teacher may have the left the room, and I may have glanced at the answer key a couple-ten times...
7. What if you came across a backpack stuffed with one hundred thousand dollars. Would you keep it?
I'd like to say no, but as broke as we are at the mo', it's a resounding
8. What if you were the most powerful person in the world. How would you use that power?
Second verse, same as the first! I'd ban smoking and make recycling mandatory.
We interrupt this blahg post to bring you this very important message:
Go to Amazon.com, search for "A Haunting: Dark Dreams" and click to buy the episode for a buck-ninety-nine. My daughter Chloë co-stars in that ep! (She's the cutie in braids who totes STEALS the show, IMNSHO ;))
Or, if you don't want to drop the two bucks, at least go leave a bunch of comments there or on her IMDb page about how great she is! Hee.
And now back to your regularly-scheduled meme.
9. What if you found a magic lamp?
Rob (Hubs) owns one exactly like the one above. They don't work. So I would probably leave it behind for someone else to have to take home and dust.
And yes, yes, I am enjoying Google Images today! ;-P
10. What if you could change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be?
Haven't we covered that already? Like, today?!!
11. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be?
I'd take back my high school class ring from a former fiance, Mr. Michael Rose White. And yes, I did just call him out like that, because AH WANTS MAH RING BACK!
And no, that's not it. C'mon, y'all, 2015?
12. What if you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would you do?
I'd make like Al Gore and unvent the Innernet.
13. What if the internet didn't exist?
Did I wake up in 1985 again? Shit. Noooooo....
14. What if you never started blogging?
My father would be happier, there'd be a lot less drivel online, and I'd have to talk even MORE than I already do, for starters.
15. What are your November 22 Thanksgiving plans?
Is there more than one Thanksgiving, Lady Redundant Woman? I mean, here in the US of A, that is, where I am and YOU are, Mr. Lance, but not all The Thieves are... :\
Okay, okay, there's gonna be some eatin', some sleepin', some more eatin', and some more sleepin'. And some knitting, I hope.
As for giving thanks, I/we do that every day, but we'll do a lot of it come Thursday. Blessings abound.
Now, drop me some serious comment love, because I've had a rough week. Pretty please?