Link up here if you played along today!
1. Are you impatient?
Heh. You could say that. It's probably my most salient personality trait, at least on the negative side, I'm afraid.
2. Do you believe some people have a gift for predicting the future?
I don't know. I really don't. I have done it myself, through dreams, but I can't conjure up the ability to do it whenever I want and have never met anyone who could.
3. The microwave is a great invention for those who don't want to wait. What's the last thing you prepared in yours?
Since we're living in a hotel in South Miami until we find our new digs, we're using it an awful lot right now. I think the last thing I heated up was a microwave meal from Barilla.
4. This was the theme of the TV show Dawson's Creek. Michelle Williams, a costar on the show, went on to earn multiple Oscar nominations. Name
another performer who started out on TV and then became a movie star.
Tom Hanks came to mind first. Love him - and Michelle, for that matter!
5. What's the last bit of advice you received?
Unsolicited: Not to move to Miami - haha, obviously we didn't listen! So far we've seen a cop chase a guy down on foot and draw his gun on him, among other things.
6. What's the last advice you gave?
Solicited: I advised a new mom not to supplement her breastmilk with formula. She didn't listen, either, and now she's having trouble with her supply. :(
7. Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What leaves you feeling refreshed or rejuvenated?
A good nap, or a trip to the beach. I had the former today and hope to experience the latter pretty soon!
8. Easter is also recognized as the start of the spring season. What are you looking forward to this spring?
Before our move to Florida, that was it. Now that we're living in a hotel, I'm really looking forward to finding a place to live!
9. Which would you rather find in your Easter basket: yellow marshmallow chicks (aka Peeps) or a chocolate bunny?
Peeps are so gross. Chocolate for me, please!
That's it for S9 - be back soon with Sunday Stealing! ;)