Link up here if you're one of the fun guys!
1. Be honest, who texted you last?
My husband sent me a hee-hee.
2. Do you sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?
What is this, a hotel? I have an open-door policy.
3. Do you drink tea?
Iced tea, not on your life. Hot tea, only if I'm sick.
4. Do you have plans for tomorrow?
Tomorrow being Monday, yes, we are going over to our house and packing up the rest of our crap. Time to go!
5. What's worse: dry skin or chapped lips?
Ooh. That's a really good one for me, since I haaaaate both! But definitely dry skin. Can't stand having it, but I for damn sure don't want someone with it touching me! Ick.
6. Would you be surprised if Facebook started charging?
Facebook already does charge, for some things! Meh. It's a free countr...oh. Wait.
7. Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation?
I don't know, both have their appeal. There are plenty of areas in both that I desire to see!
8. How many social media sites are you registered with?
Let's see... I have a MySpace (maybe?), but I don't ever, ever go there anymore. Does anyone? Facebook, natch. Here. LinkedIn. Google+. Twitter. Foursquare... yeah, that's enough. I'll hush now, it's embarrassing. Would you believe I'm pretty introverted?
9. Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweats, or PJs?
I'm wearing my super-comfy University of Miami garb. Sweats.
10. So, what if you changed lives for one day with the person you texted?
Ew, I'd have to join the NRA. NO, THANK YOU!
11. Last person you told a secret to?
Hm. Probably Rob (hubs), but I'm not going to share whatever it was here!
12. What are you listening to at the moment?
"Down," by 311
13. Where was the last place you fell asleep, other than your bed?
I napped in my daughter Chloë's bed at least twice in the past 24 hours.
14. Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?
Sure, lots of people. Everyone I love, who doesn't shit on me in return!
15. Are you going to any concerts this year?
So far, none are planned, though I have a feeling if Taylor Swift comes to Miami, I'll be taking Chloë to her first show. There are a number of acts I'd love to catch, but budget constraints, y'know...
16. Do you believe in Karma?
I believe a lot of things related to it, but maybe not that per se. I'm Christian and stuff.
Welp, that was a quickie for me. Are you satisfied?