Link up here if you're playing along today!
1: Who is your favorite musical artist from when you were a teenager?
I couldn't pick just one if I tried! I've always been a fan of pop music - lame, I know, but it's so singable, and I love to sing. Take your choice!
2: Who is your favorite game show host?
Jeopardy! is my favorite game show, and Alex Trebec makes the show what it is.
3: Who is your Favorite Blog hosting service?
I've only ever used Blogger and Typepad, and the latter is far superior, IMO, but I hear Wordpress is the place to be!
4: If you
could meet anyone again from your childhood, who would it
I left a lot of pals behind when we moved away from Monroe, NY, when I was six. I'd love to see those guys again.
5: Where did you want to live when you were growing up?
Anywhere but Syracuse, with anyone but The Bitch From Hell (aka my evil stepmother).
6: What is the most interesting piece of trivia that you know?
Hmm. I think that's pretty subjective, but it probably involves shark behavior if you ask me. I don't know.
7: If you could live in any point of history when would it be and why?
I'd love to live in the 50s, with the cars and music and dancing. That seems so fun!
8: What is the most interesting job you have ever had?
There is no job more interesting than being a mother to these three clowns! ;)
9. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share.
I've told this one before in this blahg, but I'll share again: In 7th grade, I was in the library on the computer, and I didn't want to get up and lose my spot. I had to go to the bathroom badly. Finally, it was too late, and I peed my pants. I was 12! It took forever to live that one down.
10. What's your favorite Beatles song?
I like many of them, but I love Let it Be.
1. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be?
Flip-flops by Crocs, my pink pajama pants from Old Navy, and a tank top. I gave those Crocs away because my feet shrunk, though, so I really need to get a new pair for Miami!
12. Would you rather host a party or be a guest?
As much as I'm a control freak, I'd much rather be a guest. Hosting makes me a complete nervous wreck! Like, panic attack level. I hate that.
13. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that?
I don't think that'll ever happen. Traditional books are never going to go away. There's just something about cracking open a new book, smelling that smell, feeling the pages in your hands, that you just can't get from an e-reader.
14. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing?
I've never learned by listening - ever. Reading is great, but hands-on experience is the best way. I try to do a lot of that with my kids in our homeschooling, too.
15. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?)
Smoking and being racist or other -ists. Gross. Just gross.
16. Snacks. Salty or sweet?
You mean I have to choose? Chocolate, preferably milk, with nuts, maybe.
17. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there?
The only thing I forgot was there was my U. Miami baseball cap, which I've been wearing every day lately. Not because we're in Miami and I want to blend in with other fans of my alma mater (although there certainly are plenty), but because my hair has grown to the point where it spikes straight up. Not a good look for me.
18. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie?
Loved him in Magnolia!
19. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle?
I'd probably just give it to my kids to use. They're not too particular at this point!
0. Your favorite spring comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.)
I don't really base my diet on the seasons, you know? I'm loving Latin food so far this Spring, though. Yuca Fritta? Yes, please!
Happy Easter, folks!