Chekkidout, kids, I'm actually on time for once. Mark your calendars and link up here!
1. As you can see, when Sam Winters was a little girl, she loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. If you could ask Santa for anything at all, right now, what would it be?
My children are happy, my husband loves me, and I have a cozy roof over my head. I would, therefore, ask for a fisheye lens for my Nikon. I mean, peace on Earth. Silly me.
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
I think I'm on the Naughty list at the moment, for my last post. Seems I ruffled some feathers. (But seriously, who needs a Duck Dynasty present for Christmas? What do you give them, a beard hat?)
3. Are you traveling this Christmas? If so, are you going by car, plane or train?
We're not going anywhere on Christmas Day itself, because we always stick close to home and hearth that day, but we are going up to friends' house in Ft. Lauderdale the day after for cookies and pressies. And we're going to Key West for New Year's Eve eve, on which day I will be doing two back-to-back bar shops in addition to several others. I think I'll be stumbling around Duval Street with the best of them that night!
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?
Yeah, I did. I confess. I bought the self a few things, actually. It's okay, I forgive me. I wrapped them, too, and informed Hubs when it was time to hand them over. Ha! (Don't be too upset with me, though. I spent a pretty nice chunk of change on his gift, and he quickly let the $%^&* cats ruin it. I'm still angry, but I've replaced it two-fold already!)
5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie or TV special? Have you seen it yet this year?
My favorite Christmas flick is Miracle on 34th Street, but I haven't seen it in quite a few years. I have a goal this year: I've never seen either A Christmas Story or It's a Wonderful Life, and I aim to change that!
6. Which do you prefer: candy canes or gingerbread?
No. Hand over the chocolate, and no one gets hurt.
7. Close your eyes and tell us the first carol that comes to mind.
8. What's your favorite winter beverage?
I like 'nog, but I can't drink anything with dairy anymore, so maybe (sugar-free) apple cider. I would like to know who decided that every-dang-thing in December had to be peppermint flavored, and their November counterparts pumpkin?
9. What will you remember most about 2013?
Moving to Miami! 'Nuff said.
Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and have a happy Festivus for the rest of us!