Link up here if you're playing along today!
1) This song is about a friendship that turned romantic... and it doesn't end happily. Have you ever crossed that line with a friend? If so, how did it work out?
Yes... and the same way. With my best, best, best friend, whom I loved and who loved me... and we no longer speak. We probably never will again. Dammit.
Let's see. That would have been 1988/1989, and I'm completely an 80s (pop) music girl. I'm not good with exact years, but if it was that genre, I was lovin' it - and still do!
Books, sometimes, like a Stephen King or a ... gosh, I'm totally blanking on his name and don't feel like looking it up (but what else is new?)! But to watch? No, not really. (Dean Koontz, right? I just remembered before publishing.)
4) Some of Alex Clare's tour dates were sponsored by Bud Light. Do you like beer?
I hate the stuff. I'm such a girlie-girl when it comes to alcohol: Fruity mixed drinks for me!
5) Mr. Clare trained to be a chef, just in case the music thing didn't work out. Are you a good cook?
I mean, I'm all right. My brother-in-law is a chef at his own restaurant, Sycamore in Columbia, Missouri, and he and his kiddos were here this past week. Call me intimidated! (I wimped out and pretty much just boiled pasta. Ha.)
6) Crazy Sam is forever running out of mayo, because she slathers it on her sandwiches. What is currently on your grocery list?
Milk, and I desperately need aluminum foil because I love to cook meals en papillote (which, technically, ought to be done in parchment paper, but I prefer the foil). But we're always running out of milk. Sophia alone (my youngest, but also my biggest) could chug a gallon a day!
7) Where are you most likely to find spare change -- between the sofa cushions, in your jeans as you toss them into the washer, or under the floor mat of your car?
Definitely in the sofa, underneath where Hubs sits/lies down. Or wherever he has been. If I need a few coins to go run and get a soda or something, I just have to search his favorite places to chill. Never fails. I spent hours and hours cleaning our disaster of a bedroom these past two days, and I struck it rich - in both US¢ and Euros, for some-odd reason - on his side of the bed!
8) How did you spend your Friday night -- working late, hanging out with friends, or just enjoying a quiet night at home?
I spent it cleaning the bedroom, doing literally about 16 loads of laundry (stupid ^&*@ cats, thank you), and teaching an impromptu science lesson to our three kids.
9) Do you use Pinterest?
I'm not a regular user, but I have a bunch of albums (many incentivized) in my account. I rarely go on just to go on, though, unless I seriously need some kind of inspiration!