Sunday Stealing: The 17 Meme
23 March 2014
Link up here if you're playing along today!
From For The Adventure
The 17 Meme
1. Do you know triplets?
No but I know a billion sets of twins. In fact, yesterday (the 22nd) was my own twin sons' 11th birthday. :)
2. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I like them both, but I'm a diehard Titanic fan.
3. Have you ever eaten Indian food?
Of course! The first time I had it was about 18 years ago with my friend Marc. Since then I've had it maybe three times. But I love it! ;)
4. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant?
I like to try new restaurants all the time, so it's hard to say, but Rob and I really enjoyed the exclusive Town Point Club in Norfolk, VA. We went a few times. If you ever get in, you simply must try the she-crab soup!
5. Who’s your favorite person in the world?
This is an old picture I found of Rob, long before we moved to Miami and the brain tumor drama got into full swing. But this is him! This is the guy!
6. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
Suburbs, if I must pick one of the two (which is where we do live, appropriately...) but I adore living in the big city!
7. Can you whistle?
I can, but it's such an annoying pasttime, generally, that I try to avoid it. I hate listening to it!
8. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
I try to. I'm totes skeered of the dark. Thirty-seven years old and the boogie man still scares me!
9. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
No. I rarely eat more than two "meals" a day. My caloric intake is about 750 per day. I just don't. Maybe an egg, or an avocado on toast with cheese. But that's it, and it's rare.
10. Do you take any pills or medication daily?
I'm extremely bipolar, suffer from severe anxiety, am OCD, and have a host of other neuroses. In a word, yes.
11. How many times have you been to the hospital as a patient?
I've had five abdominal surgeries (three c-sections, a hysterectomy, and gastric bypass surgery), a psych inpatient stay, and ER visits too numerous to count.
12. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
Have I?!! It's only my favorite Disney movie ever!!
13. Where do you buy your jeans?
Jeans? What jeans? I live in Miami. Unless they're cut-offs, I'm probably not gonna be wearing 'em.
(Pssst: Old Navy.)
14. What’s the last compliment you got?
I sent this picture to my dad, and he said I looked very pretty.
15. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
I do. And I have very vivid dreams. They're so realistic, sometimes I wake up and am confused because I thought something happened that was only a dream. My dreams are often predictive, too. I'll have entire conversations happen in real life that I already knew were going to happen. Deja vu strikes frequently. Noo-noo-noo-noo....!
16. What flavor tea do you enjoy?
Like tea, I don't.
17. What social media sites do you use?
I like Facebook, Twitter's okay, I barely use Linked In, I often check in on Foursquare...but I'm a slave to Instagram! Lurve it. Follow me @Smellyann and let me follow you, too! ;) But first, let me take a #selfie! (Love that song!)