Saturday 9: Stuck On You
26 April 2014
Link up here if you're playing along today!
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) This upbeat song is from a CD called The Bright Side. What is brightening your world this fine Saturday?
Well, I've been on a downward swing until today, but I am brightened by the thought of publishing my first book. Oh, it's a long way off - I've just started writing it - but I think it will be really great. That excites me.
2) Our featured artist Meiko sings, "You are the one I can see having fun with ...". When is the last time you laughed hard? Who were you with?
I can't remember what, specifically, I was laughing about, but I know it was with Hubs. Even after brain surgery, no one can make me laugh more than he does!
3) She also sings, "I must confess when I wear this dress I feel like dancing ...". Does your mood have an impact on what you wear?
Absolutely. In fact, to help myself get out of that afore-mentioned slump, I intentionally put on a dress and a little make-up today. I think it definitely helped lift my mood.
4) In this video, she accidentally drops one of her meatballs on the floor. Do you believe in "the five second rule," which states that if food has been on the floor less than five seconds it's still OK to eat? Or, after it hits the floor, is the next stop always the garbage?
I'm a mother. Of course I believe in the five-second rule. I mean, duh. ;)
5) Despite her exotic-sounding name, Meiko was born in Atlanta, home of the Braves. Do you plan on going to the ballpark this season?
We already went! We saw the Miami Marlins kick the San Diego Padres' arses! It was a fantastic time.
6) Meiko recently posted a photo of herself in DisneyLand posing with Goofy. Who took the most recent photo of you? What were you doing?
Hubs took it. This picture is from Wednesday night, when we up and decided we wanted some Waffle House. The closest WF is a half-hour away in Key Largo, so we went! Who goes to the Keys just for some hash browns? This girl right here.
7) Are you stubborn?
As the proverbial mule!
8) Let's visit your bathroom: What color is your toothbrush?
I use a Philips Sonicare, which is identical to Hubs' except for the thin little colored ring around the head. I I have no idea what color that is, currently, but I do know that mine is the one on the right. Don't mess with the order of things.
9) Which would we find: bar soap or liquid soap?
Right now, none, because I have used up all the liquid soap and haven't gotten around to replacing it yet. So I guess the answer is bar, since that's what I'm using in its place.
Thanks for stopping by!