Sunday Stealing: TV Meme, Part The First
27 April 2014
Link up here if you're playing along today!
TV Meme, part one
1. TV Theme songs. Which is your favorite, and which makes you crazy enough to hit mute on the remote?
I'll go old school and say "The Facts of Life" for favorite theme, although there are many from the 80s and 90s that I liked. As far as one I can't stand? Hmm. Just can't think of one right now, sorry.
2. The Classics. What is your favorite Classic TV show?
I liked quite a few shows but loved Jeannie!
3. What character from a Classic TV show would you like to be?
Chrissy Snow from Three's Company was charmingly stupid. She amused me.
4. Can you remember a line you liked from a Classic TV show?
5. Heroes. What show featuring those who protect your country (fiction or non-fiction) is your favorite?
6. TV Cops. Who is your favorite (past or present) TV cop? Which TV cop do you think was the most crooked, or the most inept?
7. You need to hire a bodyguard for yourself. Which TV cop do you choose?
8. TV Doctors. Which TV doctor would you choose to remove your appendix? Which TV doctor would you not let touch you with a 10- foot pole?
9. TV Moms. Which TV mom would you have liked to have had for your own? Is there a TV mom you would never want as your own?
10. TV Dads. Which TV Dad would you have most liked to have for your own dad? On the flipside, who was the TV Dad you’d have least liked to have had?
11. Comedies. How do you feel about sitcoms? Good, wholesome fun or saccharine inanity?
I adore sitcoms. Nothing better than a good, hearty belly laugh!
12. If your life was a sitcom, what would the title be?
13. If you went to a comedy club on amateur night, and they gave you some jokes and a microphone, would you go onstage?
HELL no. I could never!
14. Reality. Are you a fan of Reality TV? What’s your “can’t miss” reality TV show (or shows), or what reality TV show do you suppose the devil plays on the TV in Hell as punishment?
15. If you were given a free ticket to be on any reality show, which one would you choose?
* * *
Well, this week's meme was a dud for me. Kinda hated it. Knew I would as soon as I saw the title. Oh well, carry on, then. :\