Sunday Stealing: The Blue Meme
09 November 2014
Link up here if you're playing along today!
The Blue Meme
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
I'm definitely a Work in Progress. I have plenty of awesome qualities that I love, but I have much to work on still...
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
the sound of children laughing;
nails on a chalkboard - gives me the heebie jeebies!!
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if Robby had lived? What if I had gotten the ultrasound I was demanding, and we learned there was a problem when we should have...? Would this would be a picture of four children, then?
29) Do you believe in ghosts?
In a word: Nope.
30) How about aliens?
I believe it's possible they exist. I trust Science to find the answers.
31) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Marrying this guy nearly 14 years ago!
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
I'm not a fan of Nassau, Bahamas, and have no desire to return after the second visit in 2006 confirmed my first impression from 1991.
33) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Abso-freaking-lutely!! I definitely believe that.
34) Most attractive actor of your opposite gender?
I find Matt Damon to be completely adorable.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
I don't claim to know the answer to that one!
36) Define "Art".
Anything created that someone can appreciate
37) Do you believe in luck?
I really don't know. I believe lucky and unlucky things can happen to people, but whether it's "luck" or "karma" or something else? I cannot say.
38) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Communication, patience, and understanding. Hot sex helps. ;)
39) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
This song makes me dance every time, no matter what mood I was previously in.
40) Where were you yesterday?
Sophia's ill-fated final baseball game. The season isn't over... except for her. :\
41) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
The emotional injuries I've endured have been far worse than anything physical.
42) Do you have any obsessions right now?
I have OCD, so how much time do you have? Current, new obsessions, though? Not really. Which is unusual. I guess I must get obsessed PDQ with finding a new obsession about which to ... obsess! ;P
43) What's up?
We'll be here on Wednesday (in Mexico), and other than finally getting our last-minute passports, I am not even remotely ready to go... who wants to dog-sit our Chihuahua puppy??
44) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Of course I have. I went through middle school, right?! (Sometimes, I feel like I still am...)
45) Do you believe in real magic?
No, I really don't. Just illusions...
46) Do you ever hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Yes, yes I do. But when I expect an apology, and I get it, that offense is immediately forgiven and forgotten. "I'm sorry" holds a lot of weight with me.
47) What's your favorite (non-pet) animal?
48) What is your secret weapon to get people to like you?
I smile. I try to be nice. When/if I warm up to them, I act like myself. If that doesn't work, then I don't want them as friends anyway...
49) Where is your best friend?
My BFF is "Dr. Lisa" - I love her!!
50) What do you think is Satan's last name?
Really? That's how we end this week? BOOooooo! ;)
Thanks for stopping by!