Link up here if you're playing along this weekend!
Yeah. I used to wish I would drop dead suddenly, when I was 8-17 years old. I never did, dammit, and it used to piss me off greatly! I don't wish that - or anything else - on stars anymore.
2. In the 1980s, Madonna considered her wrist bangles one of her fashion trademarks. What's one of your fashion trademarks?
My nose ring, of course! I took it out to get an MRI the other day, and it took my family 2 days to notice. I keep forgetting to put it back in...
3. Though she got good grades, Madonna could be disruptive at school, known for turning cartwheels in the halls between classes. Can you do a cartwheel?
I used to be able to, but I can't anymore thanks to arthritis.
4. Her high grade point average earned her a dance scholarship to the University of Michigan, home of the Wolverines. Do you follow college football?
Meh, not really. I mean, I try to keep track of my University of Miami Hurricanes, but that proves to be difficult without TV service! However... I think we're getting it again soon after years without out. Woooo!
5. Madonna co-starred in the movie version of Dick Tracy. Do you enjoy comics?
I used to, when I was a kid. It's just not something I really take pleasure in as an adult.
6. She played Argentinian First Lady Eva Peron in the biopic, Evita, and directed a movie about Wallis Simpson. What famous 20th century woman do you wish you could meet/could have met?
Hmm... So many! And everyone I can think of is still relevant in the 21st century. Oh, bother, I'll still choose one: Martha Stewart. I love that woman!
7. Madonna authored a children's book called The English Roses. Tell us about a book that had a big impact on you when you were a kid.
I think Alanis Morisette is my favorite female singer. I do love Madonna too, though!
9. Madonna once did a Pepsi commercial. What beverages are in your refrigerator right now?
I don't remember that! In our fridge, we have Diet Coke and milk. And Lactaid. I think that's it.
Thanks for stopping by! Come back soon, I have oodles more to post.