Link up here if you're playing along this weekend!
Clear and sunny, with a few wispy clouds...
2. The lyrics refer to snowballs. Have you ever been in a snowball fight?
Oh, yes. You don't grow up in Syracuse, NY, without having at least one good one every year!
3. Chionophobia is fear of snow. What phobias do you have?
What's the fear of mustard touching you? I also don't like things (namely insects) touching me without my advanced written permission.
4. In 2004, Canadian school children raised money for charity by setting a new world record: the most snow angels made in 24-hour period. Have you ever participated in a fundraising stunt?
Fundraiser, definitely. A "stunt," no.
5. When marshmallows were first introduced, they were used for medicinal purposes. Specifically to soothe sore throats. What do you take when your throat is bothering you?
Really? That's so crazy! I usually suck on a lozenge or something tame like that... ;)
6. Marshmallows are an important ingredient in the Rice Krispies Treat recipe. If you were asked to prepare something for a bake sale, what would you make?
They're mid-way between my favorite genre and not my favorite genre. Kind of a "meh" for me.
8. Darlene's father advised her to always "shoot for the stars." Share some good advice you've received.
My father told me to "never let anyone rob you of your joy." It's among the few good things he has said to me.
9. Will you be returning any holiday gifts?
Nah. I'm not a gift-returner. I just love being thought of enough to merit a gift!
Thanks for stopping by! :)