I completely forgot what day it was, and I forgot all about my blahg, too! Silly me. Link up here if you're late to the party, too...
I always do my best.
2) In this song, Ricky sings that he's "allergic to tragedy." Do you suffer from any allergies?
Since we got our Chihuahua, Paco, I've realized that not only am I allergic to him, but I'm developing all kinds of other food/med issues as well. It's pretty annoying, especially since it jacks up my face!
4) The lyrics to this week's song encourage us, "Don't wait until mañana." Are you a procrastinator?
I'm the best kind of procrastinator: I wait until the last minute, and then I whip out a kick-ass job.
5) Ricky Martin is a judge on The Voice ... Mexico, aired on Mexican television. When you watch competition shows like The Voice, Dancing with the Stars or American Idol, do you usually agree with the judges? Or do you think you could do a better job?
I don't watch them currently, since our TV is still in the box, but mostly I agree. I think. I dunno; it's been a while.
6) Ricky tells interviewers that when he was very young, he'd sing in the family kitchen, pretending a wooden spoon was his microphone. Crazy Sam admits to lip synching into a black Magic Marker. When you gave imaginary concerts, what did you use as a microphone?
I never used anything. I just leaned back my head and belted it out.
7) Ricky began working at the tender age of 9, performing in commercials. How old were you when you received your first paycheck?
I was 15, working at the Big M market on State Fair Blvd outside of Syracuse, NY. Good times.
8) Ricky does yoga to stay in shape. Have you ever tried yoga?
I love yoga! It's been a while since I've practiced, but getting back into it is on my to-do list.
9) Ricky is of primarily Spanish descent, with a little French mixed in. When you think of French cuisine, what comes to mind?
Escargot - which I actually tried once and liked!
Thanks for stopping by.