Sunday Stealing: Why Do You Want To Know THAT Meme
08 February 2015
1. What TV gameshow/reality show would you like to be on?
I'd LOVE to be on Jeopardy!
2. What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?
I have no idea, but I'm sure it was something Disney.
3. If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?
If I actually had to spend it, not save or invest it, I guess I would buy a house, a boat, a nicer vehicle (or two), a whole buncha yarn, and gosh... can I not buy my kids a college education or three? Sheesh.
4. One place you've visited, can't forget, and want to go back to?
Definitely Venice, Italy... we didn't get to ride in a gondola as planned, because (a) We were short on time, (b) We were short on Euros, and (c) I was way too damn fat to get in!
5. Do you trust easily?
I trust way too much, way too easily, way too many people who continue to let me down. :/
6. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Historically, when it has really mattered, I'm a "Think first, worry later, apologize never" kind of person. I plan, and plan, and plan everything out, and then I just do whatever I was going to do anyway. I'm not saying I'm proud of it.
7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yeah, Hubby pulled a 'sundowner' on me exactly one year to the day after his brain surgery, on Thursday, and I had to rush him back to the hospital. He got released this afternoon and is okay now, except for the broken ribs... Poor guy is in a world of pain. :(
8. Do you have a good body image?
I wish I did, but no. I have horrible, horrible self-esteem.
9. What is your favorite fruit?
Like my daughter, Sophia, it's the strawberry. However, unlike Sophia, strawberries are not my absolute most favorite thing on the planet...!
10. I’m always being asked…
Two things: (a) If getting my nose pierced hurt (Yes, yes it did - both times!), and (b) If I am so-and-so's identical twin. Apparently I have a lot of doppelgängers, because I get asked that all. the. time!!!
11. The last big belly laugh I had was…
Oh, this trio keeps me in hysterics every single day of my life. I'm telling you folks, they are FUNNY, funny people. Sophie in particular (the blondie on the left) is quite the amusing little lass!
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Facebook, naturally, and Hip2Save, because I am a bit of a couponing fiend, y'all.
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Well, I'll tell you what I'm not addicted to any longer: Lindt Peanut Butter Truffles. I used to love these things. I could only get them at a select few stores and on the Lindt website, so I usually search for them high and low whenever I go somewhere new.
Fast-forward to last night, when we stopped in hospital gift shop to get flowers and schtuff for Hubs. We walked out, and I noticed they sold a bunch of Lindt truffles. Um, okay. That got my attention. Upon closer inspection, I counted TWELVE bags of peanut butter ones! Holy cow.
They are thankfully not cheap, or I'd have bought all dozen. The kids were squealing right along with me. I bought two bags. We went upstairs to see Daddy, and once we got all settled in, I opened a bag and distributed a couple each to their waiting hands. Rob wanted none of that. Smart man.
They must have changed their formula?! Because all four of us agreed that these were no better than Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I haz the sads... until I realized that they make me fat, and then I had no more sads.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
No one tagged me in this-here meme, and I love that bay-bay!!
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
I'm loving "FourFiveSeconds" right now. LOVE.
16. Favorite clothing?
I'm loving Superdry right now. Very cool gear.
17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Yeah, but I can't eat that anymore. I love a good ol'-fashioned bowl of cereal, but it's off-limits since my drastic bypass. Soup, too. Them's the breaks!
18. What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Of course, I'd keep that shiznat. Duh.
19. Items you couldn't go without during the day?
My Samsung Galaxy S5. Take my phone, and I will hunt you down. M'kay?
20. What should you be doing right now?
Sleeping, der. It's 12:43 AM. And now that I'm finished with this post, I'm going to check the mail.
Have a lovely!