Link up here if you're playing along today!
Saturday 9: Neon Lights (2013)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
1) Think of a neon sign you pass by often. What does it say?
Swimming, which I normally love, is low on my list of priorities right now. I'm just not feeling well. So, I guess it's probably been a couple months, if not longer.
3) The song encourages us to "look up at the sky." OK, we will. How does the sky look where you are today?
I had to go out to look, since it's after midnight on Saturday. The sunset was beautiful, as the tropical South Florida ones typically are, but that was hours ago. I saw one star, but mostly the city's light pollution around here drowned out the noise of the other stars. I like to find the Big Dipper and Orion's Belt - the most recognizable constellations for me - but I couldn't spot either one.
4) Demi is a contributing editor for Seventeen magazine. When she was in junior high school, Crazy Sam eagerly awaited each new issue of Seventeen. When you were younger, what magazine(s) did you read regularly?
I read Sassy, which became Jane, and I loved it... but I didn't "fit in" with their general follower types. Meh.
5) Demi is an investor in the company that makes Texas Tea, a bottled beverage available at Whole Foods. Do you have any tea in your kitchen right now?
We have tons and tons of Lipton and some other organic and other brands in there, too. I'm not a fan, but Hubs LOVES it. However, he prefers an Arnold Palmer when he can get his hands on one.
6) Demi is currently on tour, performing halfway around the world in Australia and New Zealand. Have you ever had a job that required travel?
Yes and no. Being a marine biologist, as I was in the previous pre-kids life, required lots of sea time. Does that count?
7) Demi had a recurring role on the show Glee. That show's series finale aired last month. Is there a show that's no longer on that you miss?
No. I used to be a huge TV Junkie, but now I am an Internet Junkie and my television-watching has gone the way of the dodo. I pretty much only watch Jeopardy! and The Big Bang Theory.
8) Fast-growing fast food chain Chipotle reports that their top sellers include a burrito bowl with steak or chicken, salad with chili-corn salsa, and a soft taco. Which of these would you order?
I'd order the salad, as long as there was no beef in it. I haven't touched cow meat in 20 years.
9) What beverage would you like to enjoy with your burrito bowl, taco or salad?
Diet Coke. Sigh. I try to eat well, but my liquid intake is another matter on which I need much work!
Thanks for stopping by!