Welcome back! Link up here if you're playing along this weekend!
Would you rather go to a movie or to dinner alone?
- Would you rather always say everything on your mind or never speak again?
I talk way too much. I know I do. But only when I'm comfortable with the person(s) to whom I'm speaking. Take it as a compliment. I wouldn't be able to tolerate never speaking again, no thank you!
- Would you rather make a phone call or send a text?
- Absurdly enough, given my last answer, I would rather text than make phone calls. Part of that may have to do with the fact that I don't get a good signal inside the abode and have to go outside to make calls, which is annoying... but it's certainly not the whole story. Texting is more my comfort level.
- Would you rather read an awesome book or watch a good movie?
- Given the choice, historically I would rather read the book any day of the week. Lately, though, I haven't had the patience to start a book, let alone finish one. It's kind of irksome, given my "bookworm" reputation. I don't know... book, I'm sticking with book.
- Would you rather be the most popular person at work or school or the smartest?
I have been the smartest person at school - and at work - and I was too young and experienced to recognize the value in it. Now, I do. Popularity is fleeting. Hopefully, intelligence lasts longer. It certainly matters more.
- Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger?
That is an very tough one for me, since I hate both. I'd pick ending world hunger, however, because though war sucks and the collateral damage sucks even more, world hunger suckiness trumps even that. On the other hand, overpopulation is another problem to consider, so... hmm. Nah. I'm sticking with ending hunger.
- Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel room or camping surrounded by beautiful scenery?
Hmm... tough one. I'd rather go camping most of the time, but being that I'm quite possibly in the worst lupus (??) flare of my life, I'm going with the luxurious hotel room. Comfort is of the utmost importance while I'm in this constant, excruciating pain. (Sorry to be a downer!)
- Would you rather explore space or the ocean?
Man! These are getting tougher for me! But since I have done my fair share of ocean exploration and I have dreamt my entire life, since as young as I can remember, of going into space, I'm choosing space. When can we leave??!
- Would you rather go deep sea diving or bungee jumping?
Oh, that's an easy one. I have zero desire to go bungee jumping. I have only been down 110 feet while SCUBA diving, which can hardly be considered "deep sea," but it was awesome enough that I reckon I'd be game to go much deeper. Given the right controls, of course.
- Would you rather be a kid your whole life or an adult your whole life?
- Hmmm... Given that my childhood was NOT awesome, and that I am something of a control freak, I would have to choose being a perpetual adult. Sure, there are plenty of crappy things about responsibility, but I'd rather have the freedom and control that also comes with adulting.
- Would you rather go on a cruise with friends or with your spouse?
I've never been on a cruise with friends, but I have been on two or three with Hubs. I would go with Hubs again in a heartbeat. I already know I'm guaranteed to have a good time. ;)
- Would you rather lose your keys or your cell phone?
I almost never lose my keys, because I put them in the same place every time. 99% of the the time, unless I'm rushing out the door and someone else (Ahem, I'm looking at you, family) has misplaced my keys, I would rather those go missing. They're replaceable, we have copies, and they contain far less crucial information than my cellular device. I abhor misplacing my phone.
- Would you rather eat a meal of cow tongue or octopus?
That's a no-brainer. I haven't eaten beef since August of 1995. I will not eat beef again for any reason. I have eaten octopus, along with squid. In calamari form, it's not bad. In whole-tentacle-in-a-salad form, it's not my favorite... but it certainly doesn't make me shudder like the thought of eating tongue of cow does.
- Would you rather have x-ray vision or magnified hearing?
Hearing, for me, isn't all that great sometimes. You can't un-see, but you can't un-hear either, and words can ... oh, bother. I'd just rather have the x-ray vision, m'kay?
- Would you rather work in a group or work alone?
Oh, I would much rather work alone. Working in a group sucks. Either I end up doing all the work, or I wish I had. I don't want to rely on someone else for good results. Nope.
Thanks for stopping by!