Link up here if you're playing along today!
- Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?
I would rather meet my future great-great-grands. I could find out and learn things about my ancestors, but I won't ever know anything about my future relatives, really. Plus it would let me know a little about how my own offspring turned out.
- Would you rather have more time or more money?
- Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?
Given that rewind or pause are my only two choices, I would choose rewind. I'm in excruciating pain right now, and I don't wish to stay this way!
- Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?
I've said to myself, and sometimes other people, a thousand times that I wish I knew all the languages in the world! I love languages. So, I choose the latter.
- Would you rather win the lottery or live twice as long?
I would rather win the lottery. It will never happen, though, since I don't play.
- Would you feel worse if no one showed up to your wedding or to your funeral?
I'd rather have an awesome turnout at my funeral, for a big ol' party celebrating how fantastic I was. ;) Wedding, eh, we eloped and then had a small wedding in front of a few people. That was good enough for me.
- Would you rather be without the internet for a week, or without your phone?
Oh, geez. Put me between a rock and a hard place, why don'tcha?! Um... I can't choose. I guess the Internet. At least I can do other stuff with my smartphone aside from get on the World Wide Web, right?
- Would you rather meet George Washington, or the current President?
Hmm. I'd rather meet Obama. I'd meet both of them, given the chance, though. I am an Obama fan (don't hate), and he seems like a cool guy (don't hate), so I think it would be way interesting to hang out with him.
- Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing?
I would rather be deaf than blind. Seeing all the colors in the world is of critical importance to me. I could live without the various sounds and noises, but not the colors. That would be intense suckage for me.
- Would you rather work more hours per day, but fewer days or work fewer hours per day, but more days?
What's the saying? Do a job you love, and you'll never work a day in your life. I love my "jobs," which means I don't ever work, y'see.
- Would you rather listen to music from the 70’s or music from today?
I'd rather listen to current music. I like pop culture. I like some - no, a lot - of 70s music, but I prefer today's more.
- Would you rather become someone else or just stay you?
I'm still learning how to be me; I don't think I quite have time to learn to be someone else!
- Would you rather be Batman or Spiderman?
Superman. I'd rather be Superman.
- Would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator?
I've never been on a ski lift, but of course I've been on plenty of elevators. I'd choose the broken ski lift, since it would mean I'm trying something new. Just, please remind me to dress warmly before I go!
- For your birthday, would you rather receive cash or gifts?
If someone gave me cash for my birthday, that would be a gift, right? So, a cash gift is what I'd choose, in most cases. What's behind Door Number Three?
Thanks for stopping by!