Link up here if you're playing along today!
1) This song is all about memories. How far back can you remember? What's your earliest memory?
That's me on my beautiful mother's lap, and my booboo-faced sister next to us; I wasn't that much older than she was here in my first memory. The whole thing is a flash of me running from the living room in that house down the hall to my bedroom, arms over my head, screaming in laughter. I have no clue why I was so happy, or why I remember it so well.
2) The first line is "Good morning, yesterday." What do you remember about yesterday morning?
It was pretty forgettable. This week has been quite dull, as the last week of each month usually is for is. Come on, Monday (payday)!
3) This song was originally a 60-second jingle, featured in a commercial for Kodak film. Do you ever use film? Or are all your pictures digital?
I never use film anymore. I use my phone camera when I have to, but I rely heavily on my Nikon DSLR for my photography habit. I never learned to develop my own film, or that might be something I still did, but nope.
4) Who took the most recent photo of you?
Actually, it was just 90 minutes ago. I donated my precioso O- bluds for the first time in about six months, after getting the go-ahead from my docs. The phlebotomist was amused by my claim that I am a difficult stick; I always end up bruised with blown veins. He insisted on taking my picture to show the lab techs where I go that it could be done!
5) This week's featured artist, Paul Anka, was born in Canada and enjoyed appearing in a made-for-TV Perry Mason movies with fellow Canadian, Raymond Burr. Do you enjoy courtroom dramas?
I guess they're okay; why not?
6) At 15, Anka won a supermarket contest by collecting the most Campbell soup can wrappers. The prize was a trip to New York. Do you enter contests and sweepstakes? Play the lottery?
I don't like gambling, so I don't play the lottery. I'll occasionally enter a contest. I won a pair of Solo 2 Beats by Dre headphones in a Vitamin Water, which I gave my son Jack for Christmas. And I just won a Starbucks gift pack tonight! Can't say I never won anything...
7) This year Paul Anka performed throughout Florida (Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando, Clearwater and Fort Myers). The Sunshine State is a popular vacation destination. Do you have a favorite spot in Florida?
I live in Florida; it would perhaps be easier to name my LEAST favorite spot in Florida: Tallahassee, home of the Seminoles! I have to flip off the whole drive through from Jacksonville to Pensacola. You know it. #GoCanes
8) In 1976, the year this song was on the charts, an earthquake hit China. Have you ever experienced an earthquake?
That's the year I was born. Yup, I'll be 40 this year. Y'all are coming to my party, right? ;) Earthquake... yes, I have been in a few, but only minor ones, thankfully.
9) Random question: Do you know CPR?
I had to go through a CPR and First Aid class when I became a Girl Scout troop leader. That being said, I would not be dependent on ME if it came to that. I just don't have the head for crisis situations. Hubs, on the other hand, is fantastic. He's who you'd want on your survivalist team.
Thanks for stopping by!