Cheers to all of us thieves!
Huh. Would you look at that? If I had taken time to think about it, I might have said one answer or another, but instead my fingers had me googling for "Happy Little Kids." I had such a great time with the youngest schoolchildren when I subbed the K-2 grades. So maybe after my own are grown, I'll go back and get a degree in Early Childhood Education and become a kindergarten teacher. Not my plan at all!
2. Would you break the law to save someone you loved? And, if so, how far would you be willing to take it?
I'm not sure... When one of my three cubs gets hurt, Mama Bear comes out raging. I'd probably take it as far as I needed to go to ensure his/her/their safety.
3. Is it possible to really know the truth without questioning it first?
I have to say "no," because so many times, I have been so sure right off the bat of the truth and then the evidence showed itself to me and proved me wrong. So nope! I don't think you can!
4. Do you remember that one time . . . oh, about 5 years ago or so . . . when you were really, really upset? Does it really matter now? If not now, then when?
No, it doesn't. Things happen to me, and I have to step back and think, "in five years, in five days, in five minutes, is this really going to matter?" And if the answer is no, then I try, try, try to let it go. I'm not good at this, but I practice it and teach my kids to practice the same.
5. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
There is some neutral ground, but yes, I believe you can truly judge what is really good, and what is really evil. If you can't tell, are you lying to yourself about that?
6. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Pretty much that. ;-P
7. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
Oh, I'm lazy as hell. I don't mind the work I have to do, I'd just rather have less work to do, and more time to play! (I think?)
8. Would you rather be an anxious genius, or a tranquil fool?
I'm already the former, if test results and medications prove right. Why not try the other for a change?
9. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I'm equally worried about both. I'm an equal opportunity worrier, honeybuns. (Those are my hilarious pups, Tapioca and Paco, at the dog park today... their faces just crack me up.)
10. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
You know, I have been in constant, chronic pain for about three years straight as of this month. I told my dad just last night that, at only 40 years old, I feel completely robbed of my life. But then I had a moment today at church, or several long moments, where I felt connected directly with God. And the pastor (of a huge church, mind you) and a man named Robert prayed over me, and while they prayed, I felt the pain I've felt constantly for 36 months just dissipate completely from my body. And I have been in no pain ever since. So... 20 years old is my answer, instead of 80. I forget all the time how old I am (despite the pain) and think I'm still back in my college years sometimes. Those were good years. Good years.