1) Since we're not supposed to stop thinking about tomorrow, let's talk about it: What are your plans for Sunday?
Church and chillaxing, pretty much!
2) Fleetwood Mac was formed 50 years ago in London. Fifty years is considered a "golden anniversary." Do you wear more silver or gold?
I wear more silver, because I prefer it, but my wedding and engagement rings are gold. And I mix them. Because I don't care. Actually, I do, and if I had it to do all over again, I might have asked for rings in silver or platinum. But I love what I have, and so that is that. (My earrings and nose ring are still silver, tho!)
3) This song is from Rumours, which has sold 40 million copies. Is it in your collection?
Nope. I can't stand Stevie Nicks. Long story there. It's not actually her but that goat-bleating voice of hers. UGH.
4) It was written by keyboardist and vocalist Christine McVie. She was born Christine Perfect, a name that earned her a fair share of teasing when she was a school girl. Do you recall being teased in school? What about?
I wasn't the thinnest kid, and I was a nerd. I had glasses and braces, too. Do the math! ;)
5) Before Fleetwood Mac, she was in a band called Chicken Shack. If you were to order out for a chicken dinner, which restaurant would you turn to?
Hmm. I really wouldn't, probably, being semi-vegetarian and all... but my family likes KFC, so I guess I'd just pick up a bucket for them?
6) Before she could pay all her bills with her music, she supported herself as a window dresser for a London department store. Do you enjoy walking along, just window shopping? Or do you consider "looking with no intention to buy" a waste of time?
The latter... that drives me crazy! I want to know what I need ahead of time, have a list, have the money, go get it, and get out. Then I can take it home and enjoy it. None of this window-shopping shit. Seriously, I loathe it. LOL
7) When she found herself making big money, one of the first things Christine bought was a pair of matching Mercedes for herself and then-husband, John McVie. If you were handed a check for $1 million, what's the first thing you would do with the money?
Pay off all our debts and buy the Hubs a boat. Or a house. Or a motorcycle. Or a shed. Wait, I guess I could probably do all of that with that kind of change!
8) The other girl in Fleetwood Mac, Stevie Nicks, founded the Soldier's Angel Foundation. She believes in the healing power of music, and so she's proud to provide wounded soldiers with iPods already loaded with music. When you listen to music from your phone, MP3 player or iPod, do you use ear buds or headphones?
I don't. I usually stream it live all day long on my computer (or, in these last 4.5 months, Rob's laptop while our stuff is inaccessible to us), and then I put the radio on in the car when I go out. Rob does the iPod thing, but I just could never get into that. I'd prefer headphones if I had to, though. Earbuds drive me nuts. 9) Random question: Let's pretend your high school reunion is coming up. Which classmate are you more curious about: the one who was your first date, or the one who was too cool to give you the time of day?
I'm curious about both, but I have to admit: I'm vain. And when / if I look better than someone who was too popular/cool/whatever to give me the time of day, I get a little pleasure out of it! (And that happened recently, at my 20th reunion in 2014! Yay.)
So that was fun. I gotta go check on the chicken I'm cooking for my family for tomorrow. Then maybe I'll remember to do Sunday Stealing? You never know with Lyme Brain. :P