Hi again! Link up here if you're playing along this weekend.
What do you find hilarious, but most people don’t find funny?
2. What was the best year of your life so far?
Probably 2001, since that's when this crazy family began!
3. What’s your favorite thing to do on the Internet?
I go from window to window to window... not true multi-tasking, since I don't believe that's truly a thing, but close enough!
4. What fad have you held on to even tho it isn’t popular any more?
I try not to give into fads much, so I don't know of any?
5. What do you spend most of your time doing?
Hubs calls me the nucleus of the family, so I guess I spend most of my time nucleating!
6. What do you spend way too much money on?
Um, I have three teen-aged children. FOOD.
7. What event, large or small, has changed the course of your life most?
Losing my mom at the age of 7
8. Whom do you have a hard time taking seriously?
9. What do you judge people for most often?
Voting for this guy - if they did...
10. What was the most beautiful view you have ever experienced?
I've seen some pretty stuff in my life, but Tumon Bay, Guam, where we stayed in 2002, ranked high up there!
11. What is something you read or heard that has stuck with you for a long time?
I have long been a proponent of saving the Earth's various ecologies... but especially the rainforests. So in college, when I learned that Americans are the primary consumers of the beef and other livestock that the rainforests are being destroyed to raise, I quit eating meat then and there. That was in 2005.
12. What’s your favorite thing to shop for? Why?
Y'all know I love my yarns. I could shop for yarn every day of my life and never get tired of it!
13. What’s the best compliment someone can receive?
I think it varies for each person. For me personally, I think it would be that my kids have turned out to be great human beings. Let's hope!
14. What’s something people go on and on about and you just can’t stand sitting through?
I'm just not into finance or insurance stuff - I really don't have the head for it, and I'm okay with that - so when people talk about it, my eyes gloss over and I tune out immediately.
15. What’s something you can do that most people can’t?
I have genuine Bipolar I Disorder - the kind with honest-to-goodness, REAL mania - not the kind far too many people insensitively joke that they or someone they know have, so I can spend all night cooking and baking everything in the house and then completely function the next day... and repeat! (Or whatever my craze of the moment is)
16. When was the last time you tried to look cool and ended in embarrassment?
I could never pull off trying to look cool, so I don't even bother!
17. What is the most ridiculous rule you have to follow?
Well, just the societal norms, now... but shortly after we were married, again on Guam, I took our pets to the Air Force base vet. Well, something (I don't remember what) went wrong, and I was pissed and acted like it. Shortly after that, both my husband (mostly him) and I were reprimanded for my bad behavior. It was then that I learned that as a Navy wife, my actions reflected completely on him, and I had to learn to control my outbursts. Heh. I'm pretty good at outbursts, y'all. (Goes with the aforementioned Bipolar...)
18. What country do you not know the location of, even though you should?
I honestly have no earthly idea where Tahiti or Bora Bora are.
19. What do you have a hard time with but most people find quite easy?
I have the hardest time getting coherent thoughts out of my brain and off my tongue. I just cannot speak well. I think the part of my brain that controls speech melted, or something...
20. What’s the most impressive skill you have?
I guess I knit and crochet pretty well. I should probably do some more of it!
That's the end. Thanks for stopping by!