Hello, hello! Welcome back to the fray. Make sure you link up here to play along this week, and let's jump right into the fray!
2) She asks him to not change his hair. When will you next find yourself in the stylist's chair?
3) Ms. Kitt always wanted to be a performer and attended the New York School of Performing Arts (aka the "Fame" school). Think back to your high school self. In what ways would you be surprised by how your life turned out?
4) Ms. Kitt took over the role of Catwoman on TV's Batman. Name another Batman villain.
This is the last Saturday 9 before Valentine's Day and so this morning we shall focus on the upcoming holiday.
6) The holiday is also known as The Feast of St. Valentine. Do you have a special meal planned for next Wednesday?
7) The phrase "wear your heart on your sleeve" began in medieval times. On Valentine's Day, men would celebrate the holiday by displaying their lady love's name on their sleeves. If you were going to adopt this custom, whose name would you wear?
9) Men buy and send more roses at Valentine's Day than women do. What's your favorite flower?