Welcome back, ladies and gents! I'm covered in bruises from my cupping device, which I'm using (overusing?) in an attempt to get my dislocated left shoulder back into place long enough to lock it in with kinesiology tape and/or an Ace bandage, but so far nothing's happening there. Ugh. Anyway, while I've got my pain meds onboard, I thought it might be a good time to join in the weekend dose of thievery. So here we are!
Thank you to Bev and Kwizgiver for providing this week's entertainment! Let's begin; link up here if you'd like to play along this weekend:
The Phone and Pancakes -- A contribution from Kwizgiver (Thanks)
1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller?
A quick check of my phone indicates that it's either (a) Rob or the kids, for any number of things, (b) any of my multitude of medical providers' offices, or (c) the hospital's billing department. The latter call about six times every weekday.
2. How long do you chat on the phone each day?
As little as possible. I have phonophobia or something. I avoid it like the Bubonic plague.
3. Who do you speak to the most?
One of these formerly-wee kids are usually the ones I talk to on the phone, since Rob never picks up when I call!
4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller ID?
Unless it's one of my immediate family members, or someone I've been playing phone tag with, chances are that call is going straight to voicemail.
5. Do you phone friends at work?
6. Do you make personal calls at work?
I mean, I homeschool my teens - have for 9 years now - so whenever I get a call, wherever I get a call, am I technically at "work"?
7. Who do you always say “I love you” to at the end of the call?
Hubbers and the kiddos
8. Do you use a landline or cell more often?
We haven't had a landline in years!
9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to?
1. Scratch or mix? Buttermilk or plain?
Doesn't matter. I like 'em all. Usually only one, though.
2. Pure and simple, or with additions cooked in?
I'll take some chocolate chip banana pancakes if you're taking orders.
3. For breakfast or for dinner?
I love breakfast for dinner!
4. Preferred syrup or other topping? How about the best side dish?
I grew up close enough to the Canadian border to know that it's got to be pure maple syrup or nothing on a pancake. As for sides.... hm. I'll be full on a couple of pancakes, but I'm guessing most of y'all would like some bacon and eggs on the side?
5. Favorite pancake restaurant?
I'm all about some IHOP!
Bonus: Any tasty recipes out there, for pancakes or other special breakfast dishes? Bring 'em on!
I can't think of any, but I'd love to find out what you guys have to say about this!
All right, back to nursing my damn naughty shoulder. Have a lovely!