Welcome back, ladies and gents! I'm covered in bruises from my cupping device, which I'm using (overusing?) in an attempt to get my dislocated left shoulder back into place long enough to lock it in with kinesiology tape and/or an Ace bandage, but so far nothing's happening there. Ugh. Anyway, while I've got my pain meds onboard, I thought it might be a good time to join in the weekend dose of thievery. So here we are!
Thank you to Bev and Kwizgiver for providing this week's entertainment! Let's begin; link up here if you'd like to play along this weekend:
The Phone and Pancakes -- A contribution from Kwizgiver (Thanks)
1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller?
2. How long do you chat on the phone each day?
3. Who do you speak to the most?
5. Do you phone friends at work?
7. Who do you always say “I love you” to at the end of the call?
9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to?
1. Scratch or mix? Buttermilk or plain?
2. Pure and simple, or with additions cooked in?
3. For breakfast or for dinner?
5. Favorite pancake restaurant?