Hey, guys. Welcome back! The kids are out back cleaning out the chicken coop and letting the 19 surviving chicks (we've lost two of the this batch) free-range in the yard and forage for mealworm treats for the first time. I'm going to knock this one out, hopefully, before they're done. At that time, we need to check all their leg bands for tightness, reband if needed, and take pictures of our growing birdies. They're all changing so fast! <<sniff>>
Stolen from Something Stirring
1. The smell of pumpkin guts or rotting leaves?
2. Sweet or salty pumpkin seeds?
3. Store bought or pumpkin patch pumpkins?
5. Halloween party or exploring haunted places?
6. Candy corn or mellowcreme pumpkins?
7. Apple cider donuts or pumpkin donuts?
8. Apple pie or pumpkin pie?
9. Scary costume or something silly?
10. Still, silent nights or rainy, windblown ones?
11. Hocus Pocus or Halloweentown?
12. Witches or ghosts?
13. Raking leaves or climbing trees?
14. Ouija boards or ghost stories around a campfire?
15. Frankenweenie or The Corpse Bride?
16. October or November?
17. Black cats or owls?
18. Fireplace or candlelight?
19. Monster movies or their classic novels?
20. Carve or paint pumpkins?